Three separate Instructional Talks are available:
Here we’ll cover what you need to get started building a successful foundation this season.
- Cross Training – Is it a good idea? What type should I be doing and how often?
- Strength Training – We’ll debug all of the myths surrounding this contentious area, separate fact from fiction and leave you with a workable strength training plan.
- Base training – What is it and how do I lay the groundwork now for a fruitful season later?
- Goal Setting
- Recovery Strategies – We’ll let you in on the secrets of the Pro’s!
You have the best part of the winter behind you and race season is upon you. How do you use the coming races to improve your chances of getting the results you want in your A-Priority event?
- When to start adding race specific intensity into your sessions?
- What sort of sessions should I be doing at this time of year?
- Pros/Cons of Club League participation.
- Managing your race schedule to achieve peak performance when you need it
- Race preparations
- Race Nutrition and Recovery
- Motor Pacing
- Using your power meter for optimal performance.
You’ve worked so hard all year and your target is approaching. Now is the crucial time. Too much training, too little or the wrong type can derail everything. We’ll cover:
- Sessions to achieve peak performance
- How to Taper?
- How to prepare mentally for your A – Race?
- Equipment choices
- Race strategy
- Hydration and Nutrition
- Evaluation of this training phase
- Transition towards your next goal