Physiological testing is the very best way to ensure you are on track to accomplish your goals.
Let us put you through your paces and see ‘what’s under the hood’
Over the course of a 60 minute assessment we will:
- Access your lactate threshold using an incremental wattbike testing & periodic blood testing
- A full Power Profile where we’ll determine your strengths & weaknesses relative to your peers. This will give you a better understanding of the types of events you should be targeting and also show you stack up against the pro’s
- Aerobic Efficiency Markers – Threshold Power is only one indication of improved fitness levels. We’ll use these markers to assess sub threshold improvements in performance.
- Detailed breakdown of your training zones for both Power & Heart Rate.
- Give you a full report against which you can measure future progress.
- Provide you with a sample training week, based on the data, to ensure you make maximum improvements given your available training time.
Cost: 100 euro
Testing of each participant:
1) Lactate Threshold: this is a key marker for both your current fitness levels and developing your fitness programme
2) Max Heart Rate/Max Power: these key markers will also help you improve your training
3) Power Profiling: to help determine your strengths/weaknesses relative to your peers
4) Training Zones: establishing unique training zones and future plans for each athlete.
Presentation on applying the data to training strategies:
1) A powerpoint presentation on interpreting your training zones
2) Applying your training zones to build custom training plans
3) Showing how your data can inform the events you choose and tactics within an event
4) Using test data to inform longitudinal progress reports.
The cost of the package is as follows:
– 5 to 10 riders (5 minimum) – €70 per person
– 11 to 20 riders – €60 per person
– Over 20 riders – €50 per person